A little bit about myself

My name is Sakis, I'm an indie games developer from Greece. I started game development as a hobby in early 2005 with Game Maker. I was one of the first developers back then who give more focus on 3D games using Game Maker (which is mostly for 2D games).
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.

In my real job I work as a web developer for a company here in Greece. I know C#, Javascript, html, css, php. I also work as a graphics artist and I also design the graphics for my own games (2D and 3D).
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.

- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.


Aug 6, 2009

Infinite War



File Size: 6.85Mb (zip) , 8Mb (uncompressed)
GM Version: GM7
Screen Resolution: FULL
Changes Screen Resolution: Yes

SCREENSHOTS:








Description:
Infinite war is an open world 3rd person shooter game with dynamic destructible enviroments and great quality graphics.
You are Travis, a newcomer soldier that comes with hopes to protect his fatherland from the enemy.
Using explosive weapons like an rpg you can blow up almost everything you see in the game.
3 missions so far and a training mission for the basics
5 weapons: pistol, ak-47, rpg, c4 explosives, grenades (more coming soon...)
Advanced enemy AI
Headshots!
Driveable vehicles including trucks, jeeps, tanks and more
Regainable health system

Downloads:

22 comments :

  1. hey dude, i'm seriously interested in learning to code under the tool you use, contact me by msn ASAP : henares.sebastien@gmail.com (i know some languages, windev, php, python etc)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing game, keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. help me to create games!!!
    Is dificuty to create Third person shot game!!!
    Contact me:XkilljoyZ@gmail.com or patrickpredador@hotmail.com Please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NEW version is now up and ready for download featuring missions and more destruction!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sakis, this is an awesome game. I sent you a PM about it over at yoyogames.

    Cheers
    Fuzion Creative

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool but the mission with the truck i always lose if i let it go to the base or blow it up wat do i do???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this game to death on PC, but it does not work with crossover on a mac (crimelife 1 does, however...) What eve, I cant wait 'till yoyo games works on a mac.:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sakis, I don't know the GameMaker language, but do you want to make games with me?
    I have some ideas projects and plans.
    If you're interesting, send an e-mail to:
    leonardo.pereira@yahoo.com.br
    I'm from Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed this game. It's amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. theres a typo in the second mission briefing, other than that, AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found a cool lag. You get a car and drive it into the back of another car, then you get out of the car, then get back in then you can control both cars at once. Also if you get out of the car again you can control 2 people P.S.Your games are AWSOME and I have all of them

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey sakis,
    I enjoyed playing "Infinite War".
    But, Why it is called "Infinite" when it is so short ? Please answer.

    SAKIS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ola sou do Brasil e adorei otimo trabalho

    ReplyDelete
  16. hi sakis25 I love your work I have all their games on my computer, but what I like most and Crimelife 3, and will be what you can do Crimelife 4, leave a message.

    ReplyDelete
  17. sakis 25 the link is closed helpplease

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis