A little bit about myself

My name is Sakis, I'm an indie games developer from Greece. I started game development as a hobby in early 2005 with Game Maker. I was one of the first developers back then who give more focus on 3D games using Game Maker (which is mostly for 2D games).
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.

In my real job I work as a web developer for a company here in Greece. I know C#, Javascript, html, css, php. I also work as a graphics artist and I also design the graphics for my own games (2D and 3D).
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.

- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.


Apr 15, 2009

Crimelife 2



File Size: 16.48 Mb
GM Version: GM7
Screen Resolution: FULL
Changes Screen Resolution: No

Description:
Crimelife 2 is a full 3d GTA clone with advanced graphics and phisics. In this beta version you can freeroam around the new huge city,
Shoot people and blow up vehicles with 8 weapons including uzi, shotguns, rocketlunchers, flamethrowers and more
Purchase more weapons from Weapon-Nation shop
Drive a car from 18 available all diferent in appearance and interior
Enter buildings to explore the rich content and many, many other things.

Screenshots:




Downloads:






16 comments :

  1. YOU ARE THE ABSOULOUT BEST AT GAME MAKING (wish i was you)

    I have some ideas for CRIMELIFE IV (4)

    1. Add Six Stars Wanted Levels

    2. Add a Tank in a Army Base to steal or something (if you make a tank i thinking the controls could be LEFT CLICK shoots a torpeado,
    W,S,D,A drive controls, MOVE MOUSE ROUND moves the big gun thing on the tank, MOUSE SCROLL THINGY make the big gun on the tank look UP and DOWN.

    3. If you add a army Base can you add a Army Helicopter as well and like if you get in the Helicopter you get Six Stars Wanted Level and the Army People follow and can shoot you out of the sky (with Bazookas or Rocket Launchers).

    4. If you Add the Army People, can you make it as if you shoot them to them die you can take their bazookas or Rocket Launchers.

    Hope you can make these in the New Game.
    And i found a Bug in 'CRIMELIFE 3' and the Bug is that if i go in a Weapon-Nation i cant buy weapons. Hope you can sort, make this better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first when im going to weapon-nation i cant buy weps but after i dicovered i must press "enter" lol and the draw distance is real shitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man when i press F3(option menu) then i press F3 again to quit the option menu it become shitty water in the city,vehicles r notvisible can u fix this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yap this is good game.
    Can ya make (in CrimeLifeIV)i can make some images and icons...
    ____________________________________
    New Controls:
    Restart with F12 :)
    Change weapons wtih scroll.
    Camera zoom+/- PageUp & PageDown
    RELOAD with R
    ____________________________________
    I know the new game name
    CrimeLifeIV - Rise of gangs
    If you use some of these items please write in info
    Some ideas by UnderWorld & Daboy112
    ____________________________________
    Gangs

    Profile system

    BETTER GRAPHIC

    Some other stuff...

    When start new game you have a hotel room.Where you can save game.

    +some new buyable properties.

    Off°course MISSIONS where can get some money.

    New cars.

    More cheats...(can get all list when completed all mission.

    Special assasination missions. Where you can kill some people to gain money.(Unlimited mission)

    Taxi system

    Magazines for weapons.

    Some people have weapons...

    All weapons CAN'T buy.
    Also you can buy more weapons from unlegal dealers.

    New themes for mobile phone.You can also call some people...

    New stores...

    Buy cars...
    °__________________
    I can make some huds
    if needed send me to e-mail
    dangerfieldlvc@inbox.lv

    ReplyDelete
  5. And optins in main menu
    ________________________
    Can change fullscreen/windowed
    Sound on/off
    (If you can change resolutions)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am made some icons for game and new loading screen! If you like...

    ReplyDelete
  7. sakis25

    hi, I'm brazilian and I am new in the games developer's world and I wanna know how you do these 3D games. I have a lot of ideas. If you don't want teach me how you did these 3D games, I don't care, I can collaborate telling you my ideas.
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the car is a black hole on the road fix this bug

    The game working on my notebok :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You Doesn't Need That (Save Features)
    There's Are CHEAT You Won't Need To Save,Again

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ideas for Crimelife IV:

    More realistic movement (jogging, running, sprinting, walking. ALSO, when you open up the phone, the player will hold the phone too)
    Buy clothes and save them to wardrobe
    Mod folder (download mods in the mod section of your blog)
    Of course more guns
    More vehicles
    More realistic vehicle movements
    More Computer features (you can download games at it and when you save, your game is still there, also website, Chrome, and more)
    No more loneliness if you add multiplayer (A player must register in your website, visible name, character creation)
    Realistic graphics (including shadow, tree movement)
    Ejection (Crash something, you will be thrown out from the car)
    More location (airport, army base, etc)
    Realistic movement for NPC's (soldiers march with the sarge, police talk to radio, people talks one another, etc)
    More NPC's (mayor, gangsters, protesters, president, etc)
    More cities (capital of the map in the game, biggest city)
    Bridges (short or long)
    TV (live from real time)
    Cheats (infinite health, guns, infinite ammo, etc)
    Restaurant movements (if you order a food, a cutscene will play, showing you are eating)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Add a save feature and remove the bug that when you go to the options and exit the options the city will be full of WATER...

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis