A little bit about myself

My name is Sakis, I'm an indie games developer from Greece. I started game development as a hobby in early 2005 with Game Maker. I was one of the first developers back then who give more focus on 3D games using Game Maker (which is mostly for 2D games).
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.

In my real job I work as a web developer for a company here in Greece. I know C#, Javascript, html, css, php. I also work as a graphics artist and I also design the graphics for my own games (2D and 3D).
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.

- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.


Jun 27, 2011

Mythology



File Size: 19.8 Mb
GM Version: GM8.1
Screen Resolution: FULL

This is a story of a brave boy who traveled the seas of Greece with his parents.
The name of the boy was Timaeus.
One day the water was calm until something unusual and sad was happened.
A giant sea monster just came out from nowhere and attacked the ship with a great force!
The parents of Timaeus have been lost in the deep sea.
Timaeus couldn't do anything to save them but now he must do something to save him self.
Suddenly the help came by the gods. A dolphin have saved Timaeus and now he must run away from the monster and find a way to bring his parents back.
God Hades was responsible for the loss of his parents and Timaeus knew that.
And the adventure has just been started for Timaeus.



 

 

Downloads:
Google Drive link (extract and play):




SuperLongName.com (mirror)

31 comments :

  1. Hi Sakis! Well, I don't think I have enough words to describe how good the game is, but I can try to say: Congratulations and thank you!

    It's really amazing how the game is challenging, and the songs are perfectly placed in the right places, the mini games also show the quality and dedication of the group.

    I only found two minor errors that do not make much difference so far, when you first fall in a hole the character appears standing on the wall of the hole like Spiderman, maybe he was trying to climb, and the second happens when you lose, an error message appears on the screen, the first time I clicked "ignore" and the game continued to run normally, but in the second time the game ended before I could click on something. It's no big deal.

    I'm still drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caio thanks for the kind words.
    And thanks for the error reports. I will try to fix them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sakis , this game is great! But , I found an error. I played game and saved my progress (slot 1). Next day , when I tried to load it shows me an error :
    ERROR in
    action number 1
    of Draw Event
    for object obj_hero:

    Data structure with index does not exist.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @we-studios sorry about this error. I have fixed it in the new version.
    Please download the game again and delete your old game files (including the save files).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok , thanks for the fix ! Keep up the good work !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played the game and i think it's great but i'm stuck in the last boss, the only way to kill him is using the bow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh , I'm also stuck in this part of the game, I'm searching the net to see if I can find someone who has already passed this boss but so far nothing. TBM would like to know that there is another way to defeat him without using the bow.

      Delete
    2. But I do not have the arrows to shoot!

      Delete
  7. @Renan not only with the bow. Try to hit the rocks he throws at you and reflect them back to him. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quick fix UPDATE is now available!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I executed the gaming and i think it's terrific but i'm stuck although in the last boss, the only method to kill him is producing utilization of the bow?
    Cheapest Rs Gold

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you do cheats for infinite life or bow or something like that

    ReplyDelete
  11. superb game sakisa 25 but i got a patal error

    ReplyDelete
  12. super super super . All your games are outstanding .
    You know you are alone join the rockstar games.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I havent got video card .
    I cant playing the Mythology
    I would like to play
    if you would send it the tutorialt , it would be able to be played then
    please sends for me here: ghimici44@gmail.com
    very thank you !
    Pls uploading here me:
    http://www.zippyshare.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi sakis I'm from brazil very good the games

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. can you give me tutorial for all your game
    (sorry bad english)

    ReplyDelete
  17. how to cross those pits which doesn't have ropes. I'm stuck inside the cave pls help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is a small red archery on the other side that you have to hit with the bow with arrows. for the bridge to come down

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. hei, i just played your game for a while, and i really really love it. but somehow, when i want to go to greete some monsters attack me. and when i defeat all those monsters, the game has crash . i've tried this for 3 times but its still not working. i really love your game, can you tell me how to fix it ? thanks. and sorry for bad english :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I keep getting an error saying "Failed 3d mode" is there a way to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tell me how to kill a titan, I beat it with arrows and a sword - no way
    But game is super! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Do it so that the minotaur crashes into the columns and kills it

    ReplyDelete
  23. Eae Sakis, I'm from Brazil and I come here to congratulate you and all the team of this game, interesting story, cool music, fun gameplay and everything good in an indie game, my congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How do I kill the third boss? that stone giant

    ReplyDelete
  25. How do I kill the third boss? that stone giant

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis