A little bit about myself

My name is Sakis, I'm an indie games developer from Greece. I started game development as a hobby in early 2005 with Game Maker. I was one of the first developers back then who give more focus on 3D games using Game Maker (which is mostly for 2D games).
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.

In my real job I work as a web developer for a company here in Greece. I know C#, Javascript, html, css, php. I also work as a graphics artist and I also design the graphics for my own games (2D and 3D).
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.

- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.


Apr 15, 2009

Crimelife



File Size: 10.1 Mb
GM Version: GM6
Screen Resolution: FULL


The first Crimelife game from the series re-released.
Crimelife is an open world game with a top-down view similar to the original GTA games from the PS1 era. It was developed with Gamemaker 6.0 and it was one of the first games who was using the Gamemaker's 3d engine.

There is no missions in this game or any backstory. It was a just for fun project to spend your time with by killing enemies, stealing cars and exploring the city.


Version info:
ADDED A NEW CITY (60% done)(press 'N' button for a test)
Added bank (you can store your cash)
1 New weapon (Lasergun)
Fixes in the strip club wink1.gif
Added a helicopter (behind the fire department)
More GFX fixes and sound fixes
Other general fixes

Screenshots:







Enjoy this game and please leave your comments below.

Downloads:

http://gamejolt.com/games/crimelife-1/175237

17 comments :

  1. Yeah.
    I like your games.
    and i especialy like the crime life 1 theme.
    Can you fix me up with a download
    for the song?
    thanks.
    Machinimother

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sakis25 please help me i cant run Crimelife.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, I like this one, but why dont the cops come after me when i kill them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw im running it on a mac with crossover, and it works great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. does it work in windows vista?

    ReplyDelete
  6. sakis please answer my question:is subscribing to yoyogames free?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't get this running on Windows 7. It's weird since other GM games work on W7. Maybe it is because you used GM6 on it. Sakis25, if you could convert it or post the original GM6 file so that I could convert it with my GM7 Pro for you, that would probably fix our situation.

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=451493

    This is more info on GM6 and Windows 7. I will also send Sakisa a PM on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to be posting so much, but I found a solution! :)

    http://wiki.yoyogames.com/index.php/Making_games_work_under_Windows_Vista

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi how do u put in cheats i mean like how do u use the phone plz help.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sakh eime o dim20 tls panton telio to 1 na s pw thn aplh8ia kalytero ap to 2,3

    ReplyDelete
  12. i have the w7 but it don't work in my computer make please a update

    ReplyDelete
  13. sakis25 will you please answer their questions?
    mainly how to use the phone!

    ReplyDelete
  14. if anyone need crimelife 2&3 please reply.i will send you( sakis, i am not selling the game, but giving people whose does not woks)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis