A little bit about myself

My name is Sakis, I'm an indie games developer from Greece. I started game development as a hobby in early 2005 with Game Maker. I was one of the first developers back then who give more focus on 3D games using Game Maker (which is mostly for 2D games).
Most people may know me from Game Maker Community (with username sakisa) as the creator of the games Crimelife, Guns & Spurs, Mythology, Super Smash Battle and many more.
Now I'm using Unity3D to make games for iOS and Android. My most recent game 'Angel in Danger' which is a 3D platformer is published by Crescent Moon Games for iOS and Android.

In my real job I work as a web developer for a company here in Greece. I know C#, Javascript, html, css, php. I also work as a graphics artist and I also design the graphics for my own games (2D and 3D).
Today game development is my second job, still with the same passion and excitement.

- My portfolio here
- My games developed with Game Maker can be found here.
- My published iOS and Android games be found here.
- I you want to contact me about anything visit this link.


Jan 14, 2012

Zoo Escape 3D iPhone/iPad Trailer now available!



The game will be available soon on the App Store.

Please leave a comment with your opinions about the game. :)

10 comments :

  1. Nice just simple question wanna know ur sales on Apple store :) if u dont mind :)
    Also u r writing this games from scratch using objective c or what??

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is using Yoyo Games's Game Maker.

    http://yoyogames.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you making your games with Yoyo's Game Maker, and i can see you are advance to making them to. TRY OUT "Unity Game Engine" link for engine: unity3d.com No www - only the name!!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why Unity?? There's also the Unreal Development Kit 7 for free from Epic Games!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And

    Unreal Game Engine

    Chrome Engine soon available to download

    Rockstar Games using their own game engine called "Rockstar Advanced Game Engine" search google if you wanna know more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's a list of game engines link: www.moddb.com/engines

    ReplyDelete
  7. But the game is very cool, specially the story challenges (pc)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Dj Dorkieman, @Caio Muniz - I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but for my iOS 3D games (Tsolias vs Zombies 3D and Zoo Escape 3D) I'm using Unity3D.
    Gamemaker cannot export to iOS yet.
    So Zoo Escape 3D is developed from scratch and it looks great. All my PC games are developed with Gamemaker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHERE DID YOU LERN CODS CODING?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis